Saturday, March 10, 2018

10/03/2018 - Skin Fair 2018

Soooo, I went to Skin Fair. I braved the lag, detached all and grabbed as many demos as I could. I first have to say I am surprised at how many stores are not actually selling skins, but a bunch of other cosmetic things, like eyes, make up, tattoos... Anyway, I ended up buying 8 skins, and spending a lot more than I should have, but you know what? I love them all! So here they are :



DeeTaleZ - Hana - European



DeeTaleZ - Maria - European



Imabee - Atara - Stigma



Lara Hurley - Amy - Rose Pale



League - Amaia - Pale



Murray - Bianca - SKT20



Session - Gloria - Tone 1



The Skinnery - Jaclyn - Champagne

These skins are all shown on LeLutka Simone Bento head, with Banana Banshee Rosie shape and Lust eyes, and Magika Sudden hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment